Topics covered in this course:
Chapter 1 - What Makes a Great Team
What is a Team?
Different Types of Teams
A Great Team
Leading a Great Team
Chapter 2 - Development
How to Develop a Team
Stages of Team Development
Identifying Areas of Development
Chapter 3 - Team Dynamics
DISC Personality Types
The GRIP Model
Building with what you have
Establishing Team Norms
Chapter 4 - Leadership vs Management
What is a Leader and Who is a Manager?
Chapter 5 - A Good Leader
Qualities of a Good Leader
A Lean Leader
The Art of Delegation
Chapter 6 - Effective Leadership
The Tools for Effective Leadership
Conducting Waste Walks
Planning Team Meetings
Implementing Visual Management
Standardising your Work
End of Module
25 Question Knowledge Assessment
A Team Leading & Management Case Study Assignment (OPTIONAL)
A definitive guide to becoming a more effective leader
- What makes a great team
- How to develop a team
- Why team dynamics are important
- Understand difference leadership styles
- Establishing team norms
- Leadership Vs Management
- Qualities of a good leader
- Time management
- Powerful tools to become an effective leader
We have provided 2 options for this course.
Option 1 – Standard Course
- You will have access to all the course material, interactive quizzes and downloadable content. This option is ideal for anyone wanting to gain a good understanding of the subject.
Option 2 – Advanced Course
- Access to all of the above, additional downloadable content and a practical assignment that you can submit for review with on of our expert coaches.
- The assignment is based around a case study and you will be encouraged to design your own approach to performance management.
- This option is recommended for anyone wanting to apply their knowledge to a real-life situation with expert guidance.