This level is designed to give your leaders the essential skills needed to not only sustain the improvements from the first two levels, but also identify and lead ongoing change in your organisation.
In this course, you will learn how to fully develop your core staff to not only thrive but also lead change throughout your business.
What you’ll learn
- Create a performance management system that helps link your purpose and key metrics to what customers really value
- Drive performance improvements in safety, quality, operating costs and productivity
- Understand how to get best from your people through effective coaching techniques and skills development
- Learn how to build a culture of problem solving and ongoing improvements
- Create improvement road maps for your business to support future growth
Companies taking this course typically see an increase of up to 30% in productivity once applying the skills they learn.
All learning levels include an hour of coaching with one of our experts to help with completing assignments.
We also offer an optional to purchase a full day onsite improvement workshop for up to ten people. Typically, these workshops will focus on real problem faced by your organisation.