Topics covered in this Module:
Chapter 1 - Introduction to Performance Management
What is Performance Management
Drawbacks to using a traditional approach to performance management
Using Performance Management as part of a Continuous Improvement system
The Plan Do Check Act Cycle
A Performance Management Model
Chapter 2 - Defining Purpose
Defining Organisational Purpose
Chapter 3 - Measure
Deciding what to measure & when?
Different Measurement Systems
Creating a Balanced Scorecard
Input & Output Metrics
Leading & Lagging Metrics
Building a Performance Hierarchy
Building a KPI Cascade
Chapter 4 - Performance Discussions
Creating a Focal Point
Using Targets, Goals & Pledges Effectively
Keeping information up to date
Chapter 5 - Understanding Results
Using Data Effectively
Using Data to make Decisions
Chapter 6 - Taking Action to Improve Performance
Understanding Gaps in Performance
Capturing & Quantifying Concerns
End of Module
25 Question Knowledge Assessment
A Performance Management Case Study Assignment (OPTIONAL)
Performance Management Course Details
- This course is ideal for anyone wanting to improve performance of team, department or even an entire organisation
- This course will show how to design and implement performance management as part of a continuous improvement system of working
- Covering some essential tools and techniques that will enable you to know what to measure, when to measure it and most importantly how to improve it.
We have provided 2 options for this course.
Option 1 – Standard Course
- You will have access to all the course material, interactive quizzes and downloadable content. This option is ideal for anyone wanting to gain a good understanding of the subject.
Option 2 – Advanced Course
- Access to all of the above, additional downloadable content and a practical assignment that you can submit for review with on of our expert coaches.
- The assignment is based around a case study and you will be encouraged to design your own approach to performance management.
- This option is recommended for anyone wanting to apply their knowledge to a real-life situation with expert guidance.